Removable Snap-on-Smile veneers allow you to hide all kinds of defects in your teeth – curvature, yellowness, chipped teeth, spaces between teeth, dark fillings, etc. These defects make a person uncomfortable, cause complexes, a person stops smiling.
What is a Snap-On Smile?
Snap-On Smile is high-quality and convenient removable veneers, easy to use and suitable for everyone, representing a bridge-like structure based on natural teeth without subjecting them to grinding.
The design is made of thin, durable and resistant material, not susceptible to substances such as tea, coffee, cigarette smoke. Snap-On Smile can be used both for a long time (for years!) and for a shorter period, using as an easy and convenient design that temporarily replaces teeth during a period of permanent prosthetics.
This is a design that follows the shape of your teeth. It is so convenient that you stop noticing it already in 10 minutes after insertion.
Benefits of Snap-on-Smile
- Removable veneers do not require tooth grinding, do not harm enamel and gums. They are made from ultra-thin and heavy-duty medical polypropylene. This is a very reliable material that does not lose its attractiveness and strength for decades;
- Installed without pain and tooth grinding;
- Hypoallergenic material and fixative;
- Perfectly even and white teeth;
- Secure mount 24/7;
- Universal size.
Indications for use
The illusion of a snow-white smile is created by a flexible polymer material, the shade of which is not painted under the influence of coloring products and drinks. In the presence of serious tooth defects, Snap-on-Smile prosthetics are not performed. It is recommended to use a mouthguard as a temporary solution used during the treatment period.
The main indications for use include:
- Wide gaps between the teeth;
- Slight malocclusion;
- Absence of several teeth;
- Damage, for example, chips.
It is used if it is necessary to attend an important event during the period of correcting dentition defects that Snap-on-Smile can hide. It is a great solution to achieve an attractive look for presentations, photoshoots, weddings, and other important events.
The technology has a small number of contraindications. If there is a strong curvature of the bite, it will not be possible to establish the structure. Full edentia or a small number of teeth will also not allow fixing Snap-on-Smile, due to the lack of sufficient support.
Snap-on-Smile prosthetics are performed in 1 day and are painless.
- It all starts with a consultation with a doctor;
- Next, it is necessary to reorganize the oral cavity: to eliminate plaque and stone, to remove caries;
- Casting and 3D scanning. They are sent to the laboratory for manufacture;
- A product is manufactured taking into account the anatomical features of the patient. Acetyl crystallized resin is used as the material, giving the system a low weight, flexibility and strength;
- The procedure is performed in one day, but before that, you need to make a visit to the dental clinic for preliminary analysis and consultation. The method does not involve the introduction of anesthesia and drilling.
The snap-on-smile prosthesis has a 5-year lifespan. During its service life, the product can be used as a removable denture. The mouth guard is made in various variations depending on the preferences of the patient. So there is a system worn simultaneously on both jaws.